Series: The Gospel of John
Like Father, Like Son
October 14, 2018 | Jesse Herring
Passage: John 5:18-24
Main Idea: Jesus is EQUAL to the Father, so we must HONOR the SON.
- The SON does what the FATHER does (v. 19-20)
- They are in HARMONY with each other.
- Based on a UNION of LOVE
- So we may MARVEL
2. The Son has the AUTHORITY the Father has (v. 21-22)
- To give LIFE
- To JUDGE men
3. The Son deserves the HONOR the Father deserves (v. 23-24)
- You cannot HONOR the FATHER if you do not HONOR the SON
An Expositional Series Through The Gospel of John